I'm trying to perform multistate design using Rosetta 3.11 to improve antibody binding to five slightly different epitopes. I've been following the tutorial provided by the Meiler Lab and I've been able to successfully prepare my input files, but I'm having issues running the design.
First, when I tried to run the design using the attached .options and .xml files, but I got the following error:
Option matching -run:msd_job_dist not found in command line top-level context
I then tried replacing the options "-run:msd_job_dist" and "-run:msd_randomize" with "-recon 1" and "-randomize 1" according to the latest list of options (https://www.rosettacommons.org/docs/latest/full-options-list#recon). This seemed to work until I got the error:
Input rosetta scripts XML file "multistate_design_v1.xml" failed to validate against the rosetta scripts schema.
Followed by this further down:
Error messages were:
From line 17:
Error: Element 'MSDMover': This element is not expected.
Please let me know if my decision to replace the two options was correct, and what I can do to resolve the MSDMover error.
Thank you so much in advance for your help!
All the best,