You are here

Bug Report - Encoding issue

1 post / 0 new
Bug Report - Encoding issue

I had to do a hard shutdown of a workstation while remodel was running (mpiserialization, openmpi) and when it booted up, i ran remodel again. It had no issues running but checkpoint.txt has a different encoding now like this:

I have no idea why or how, but i purged and reinstalled gedit and it stays the same. I also tried vim and it doesnt display the checkpoint number properly either. It doesn't bother me at the moment, but might be worth checking out why it happens.

Post Situation: 
Tue, 2020-08-04 07:02