I would like to run rosetta and analyze its results as following:
1) Generate decoys in silent format with multiple rosetta runs (that is I have several *.out files)
2) Cluster all decoys together
3) Extract structures corresponding to the decoys from best clusters in pdb format
Sounds easy but:
* decoys in *.out files from different rosetta runs have the same numbers (in each silent file they start from S_1) so I cannot simply concatenate the files
* I know rosetta -extract but I would need some simple custom script to get decoys corresponding to the best clusters.
* I would like to rebuild full atom pdb files
Has anybody good protocol for that?